Monday, July 25, 2011

Windows XP will be dead on April 2014


Oops, no longer my computer can not be used again, I must be ready to auction it off, well and I'll think about it for a step forward, for my computer which has helped me in the surf.
Here's the story.

Although Microsoft had claimed will extend the life of Windows XP until 2020, Microsoft is now more incentive to encourage users to switch to Windows 7.
Because the version of this OS will actually dies in April 2014.

Community Manager for Windows Stephen Rose said many third-party software providers are reluctant to extend support to their applications in Windows XP.
That is, risk and complexity in dealing with the larger XP users.

Companies are still using this OS also must spend more to cost management.

Ooo that's the reason, well, I'm also getting ready to auction off my Windows XP, and replace it with Windows 7.
Good-bye Windows XP for the year 2014.

2 comments:

  1. oh my god like supperman is dead it is true h3 ok thnks

    ReplyDelete
  2. good bye. eventhough I never update my windows XP because my OS is not original :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts